Wednesday 30 August 2017

Busy at the Vice!

My keenly anticipated trip to the Outer Hebrides is but a week and a half away, however my plans have been thrown into doubt due to the ill health of a close family member.
Im just gonna have to wait until the last minute to decide whether to make the trip or not as I might need to be nearer home when the time comes.
In the meantime Ive been taking my mind off things by being busy at the vice tying a load of flies which I hope will be put to good use.
If the inevitable happens in the coming week and I don't manage the trip there will always be other opportunities to do so in the future.








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...