Monday 1 September 2014

Glasgow Angling Centre FOTM comp!



I make no apologies for again posting  a pic of this awesome wild brown trout caught at Loch Caladail when were up there on our annual wild fishing stravaig. The reason for this is that this trout caught by my mate Scotty on a mallard and claret tied by me the Hillend Dabbler has only gone and won the GAC fish of the month. It's well deserved as this is a truly wild trout and these Caladail trout are not fooled easily. Well done Scott.
You can view all the details etc here @ http://blog.fishingmegastore.com/2014/08/august-2014-fotm-winners.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...