Friday 3 January 2014

On the vice again!


Now that the busiest time of the year has past I can now concentrate on the important things in life, yes! angling! and all its associated activities. There's fishing trips to plan new, gear to buy and of course tying flies.
I have more flies than I will ever need but its always a pleasure to tie something with a fishing trip in mind. 
The last couple of days Ive been tying a few lures for a friend which are not the most photogenic of patterns and really not worth displaying on the blog. My real pleasure is in tying traditionals and all their variations. So I have been knocking out a few of these too. Here's a pattern which will probably be useful in the summer when the sedges make an appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...