Monday 13 January 2014

A local pattern for local lochs!


I went for a wander on the hills above a couple of my local angling venues and spent some time up there enjoying the views and contemplating the coming fishing season in March. My thoughts turned to fly patterns etc and where I would use them. I have found that patterns that are successful at Hillend and the Lily are also useful patterns to use on Highland lochs too.
Once I came home and got watered and fed I sat down at the tying bench for a few hours and tied some patterns which came to mind earlier in the day. 
Here's a pattern I'm looking forward to using locally and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...