Monday 26 November 2012

Tying a basic nymph


Its been a while since I last put up one of my tying video. I don't claim to be any great expert tyer, there are a few out there on you tube etc who are experts and who's videos are quite simply the best and will never be equalled in quality of tying and production. This is just my attempt at giving the few who follow my posts on here an idea on how to tie a very simple yet very effective nymph pattern for any loch or stillwater. Hope this is of use to anyone having a go at tying for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. Almost MacPhail like in the presentation and blueness of the shirt ;-) Nice one. Time for some Dabblers now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for a video camera more like!

    ReplyDelete

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...