Tuesday 15 June 2010

Walking not Fishing!




Yesterday I decided to take a break from the fishing, instead I thought it would be good idea to go for a walk with my camera in the Hills opposite Hillend Loch to give myself some long overdue exercise. I think you will agree that pics I managed to get made it all worth while. The pic that might intrigue some of you is the one of Hillend and the twin munros yes munros of Ben Vorlich and Stuc a Chroin. I think I will be correct in thinking that not many people could imagine a pic of Hillend with a couple of munros in the background. I loved the colours in the one of the Blackhill transmitters.Then when I came back down to the Loch I managed to get a nice one of a family of Canadian Geese. Please feel free to leave a comment. Good Bad or indifferent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...