Friday 30 April 2010

Hillend Sky


My friend Scott and I went up to the Loch tonight for a wee try with the fly. We leisurely made our way from the car park, round, to Lowes Bay. We sat behind the big shelter someone has made with stones and tree branches and chatted for a while then finally got round to trying to catch some trout. I am sad to report that no fish were caught but Scott did get a take. Although I didn't connect with any trout it was worth going up to the Loch tonight to see the wonderful sunset and ever changing colours in the sky tonight as rain and clouds drifted over the Loch. I'm confident that you will enjoy this image I captured from Lowe's bay looking over to the North Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...