Sunday 21 March 2010

The River Man

This is a new feature I have decided to add to my blog where I will be incorporating some music into my posts. I have been thinking of adding something to brighten up the blog and think this could be an interesting feature. It's Ironic that I should begin with such a melancholy song but I'm sure you get my drift. It will not be any old tune as it will have to have a link to fishing no matter how tenuous. The first song that came to mind when I was thinking about this feature was The River Man by Nick Drake. I was not aware of this song until a few years ago after listening to my Musical Hero Paul Weller on Radio 4's Desert Island Discs. He chose this song to take with him to his desert Island. Hope you enjoy my first choice. Feel free to suggest some songs for future blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sharp & Gentles Way.

I've recently been attending the Sharp & Gentles Flytying Club and thoroughly enjoy my visits there. Im already benefitting and le...