Sunday 14 February 2010

Blood Red Straggler


I'm still on a UV Micro straggle theme today. Tied this latest pattern after acquiring yet more of this material in what they market as Blood Red. I have only started using this material in the last week and as such have never incorporated it any of my patterns up until this week. I was wondering if any of my blog readers have any experience of using this material and if so have they noticed if it has been more successful that the likes of the more conventional body materials such as hare and seals fur and the like. Only 29 days now until the start of the season.Not long now until I find out for myself if it's gonna make a difference to my catch rate at Hillend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Clan Chief

Ive been asked by a flytying club in Shropshire England to do a flytying  demonstration via the social media platrorm of zoom nex...